Funding solutions roadshow – pension buyout 2023
Funding Solutions presents along BlackRock, Freshfields and PWC as part of a joint roadshow on pension buyouts. In this series of events, we discuss the latest legal and accounting developments, consequences of the current market environment (interest rate / inflation) as well as structuring and application cases of pension buyouts in Germany.
Each slot will cover 11:00 to 13:00 – please register until April 3, 2023 via this link (or per e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that all presentations will be held in German.
- Wednesday, May 3: Duesseldorf
- Tuesday, May 9: Hamburg
- Thursday, May 11: Frankfurt
- Tuesday, May 23: Munich
- Wednesday, May 24: Stuttgart
- Harald Klug (Head of Institutional Business at BlackRock)
- Dr. Thomas Granetzny (Partner at Freshfields)
- Gunnar Hasselmann (Director at PWC)
- Magnus Schmagold and Thomas Huth (Funding Solutions Deutschland)
|Harald Klug, BlackRock||Impact of inflation, Investment management in on-balance vs. buyout scenarios|
|Dr. Thomas Granetzny, Freshfields||Legal aspects of the pensioner firm / buyout, Inflation from a legal perspective|
|Gunnar Hasselmann, PWC||Balance sheet implication of a buyout transaction & Actuarial challenges|
|Magnus Schmagold & Thomas Huth, Funding Solutions||Impact of current market environment on pension buyout, Deriving the capitalization and components of a pensioner firm transaction.|